I love Julie and Kevin's little tradition of taking their parents to dinner for our Birthdays. This time we were celebrating Rich and I. I think our kids are pretty wonderful and very, very thoughtful for doing this twice a year. I am very grateful for their generosity and kindness. They say that it's because they are thankful for all that we do for them. I really enjoy visiting with Rich and Lynette too. I love the families that my kids have married into...they are all wonderful and we enjoy spending time with them. I just feel so thankful for families and all the extensions of families.
(I think the photo bomber in the back is hilarious. The waitress was smiling and so we knew he bombed us. I asked him his name since but can't remember now...it made me laugh)
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment