Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday! 

A little feast without the calories!! 

Go HEREJOIN IN!!! 

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast~ 
Babies always make me smile.  I have always loved little ones.  I love how fresh and pure they are...so dependent and heavenly.

Lunch~
Happiness is not a mistake or coincident.  Happiness comes from within and is a choice we get to make every day throughout the day.

Dinner~
My Testimony of everything.  I've been challenged a time or two on my beliefs and my testimony but it's mine and no one can take it from me.  (I'm thankful for the challenges because they have made me realize that my testimony is mine and not borrowed anymore)

Midnight Snack~ (two for one)
 I'm thankful I don't have cancer and I hope and pray that I never do.
That we are all going to make them....that's part of this life and we shouldn't judge anyone for the mistakes that they make.

Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) 
There are things in this life worth waiting for.  We often want to rush them or hurry them along but the wait will be worth it.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow I've slacked off on reading blogs! Yours always brightens my day and makes me want to be and do better! Thanks for playing! Sorry I missed that you did!!!!