Sunday

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Daughter

It's my girls birthday today! The child that made me a mommy for the very first time.  I love Trichelle so much.  Trichelle is a sensitive and kind person.  She is smart and fun.  She's a wonderful daughter and I'm so glad that she's mine.  I admire this girl of mine.  I'm proud of all that she has accomplished.  I think that Trichelle has one of the purest souls....she has taught me so much about love and even unconditional love.  I'm so thankful for Trichelle!
Larry and I went up to the Hospital with a little gift and a few cards.  The card from the kids was so funny and had a little baby that bounced up and down on it making "tooting" noises.  It has made us laugh for months since Kimleighel chose it for her.  It also made Trichelle laugh out loud today.

Larry and I went to Braxton's ward after and listened to him and Kelsi speak on families. They did a great job and again I had a moment of joy rush through me.  I really have been blessed with wonderful kids. (including the ones joining us)

We enjoyed Justin's little family at dinner.  I love Sundays because the kids come home and our family is together.

0 comments: