Saturday

Larry asked me out

Larry actually asked me to go to dinner and a show with him.  I felt like a kid again.  We went early to avoid the Saturday Night rush and it was wonderful.  We had a gift card for Red Lobster and so we went there.  We weren't sure what movie to go see so while we were waiting for our food we pulled up the movies and chose The Cokeville Miaracle.  I had seen it but Larry hadn't.  I enjoy watching a good show again because you pick up on things that you don't the first time.  I loved seeing Larry wipe at his eyes throughout the movie.  I just feel so blessed to be married to such a kind, tenderhearted man.  I think my love grows deeper for him at times like this. I'm glad he's mine and I'm his!

We went to the store after to get the extra's for Sunday dinner. Then we went and got the kids to take them to the Snow Shack that opened today.  Our neighbors just bought it and we want to support them.  We didn't get "snowies" as planned but instead some yummy sorbet.  Our friends that bought this are so stinkin cute and nice.  Jon (the owner) told us that he was investing in his kids.  He hopes to at least break even but him and Kacy decided to buy this so that their kids would learn to work and have responsibilities.  I like that way of thinking.  Jon and Kacy are just good people!

Fun Day All Around!

0 comments: