Saturday
Karie
It's been awhile since I have visited with this cute friend. When I was looking at pictures of Davaleen I came across so many of Karie and wanted to get together with her. Saturdays work best for her and so we planned this day. We invited others but it was a busy weekend and only we were able to make it. We visited for 4 hours. ☺ We shared a lot of insight with each other. That's the wonderful thing of getting older....you have so much more to offer. I love Karie and I'm so glad that she is still with us. I was worried a few years ago about her but will admit that today she seemed the healthiest I have seen her. She is on a new med that costs an arm and leg each month but it is working for her and so it is worth it. Karie is such a kind, soft spoken gal. She has a way of saying things that need to be said in a loving way. She told me of things she has discussed with some of her family members and I admire her for her soft/direct approach. Karie's awesome and I'm blessed to have her as a friend!
Posted by Dawn at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment