Tuesday

Jordyn Jo

This sweet thing is one year old today! That year went really fast.  I love this little so much.  She is such an easy baby.  I love when she smiles, she wrinkles her nose.  She is cautious, unlike her sister, and has taken a few steps but isn't ready to just go for it.  I love looking into her brown eyes.  Jordyn and Kamryn are the only grands with brown eyes and so it's different for me and I think they are so pretty.  I'm excited that Kevin and his family will be hanging around Hooper more while they are building their home and hopefully I will get to see this little one more often. (they are building up by Trichelle)  Funny...they lived close but seeing them only twice a month for Sunday dinner just isn't enough.  I love this little one...she makes my heart smile!

0 comments: