Monday

Birthday with the Hooper Honey's

For my birthday lunch I googled places to eat in Ogden.  I wanted to try something different and came across Zephyr Grill at the Front Runner Station in Ogden.  I thought it sounded fun since it's in a train car.  It was interesting and we saw some interesting people while we dined there but I liked it.  The food was yummy especially the fries.  The gal helping us was really nice and Lorraine was so sweet and gave her ride home because her shift was over and we were leaving.  I had thought I should offer her a ride but it came out of Lorraine's mouth first.  I'm glad that Lorraine did that.  The gal has only been here for 2 weeks.
These friends make me smile!  Tammy had brought a cute birthday table cloth and lots of fun accessories for me to wear.  It was mentioned that they never acted so silly until I joined them and that made me feel wonderful.  I love bringing out the fun in others.  My friends bring out the fun in me though too....it's not easy being silly around someone that is so serious.  My friends also bring out the good in me.  I listen to them talk about their lives and how they handle things and I just admire them all so much.  There was a lot of Happy Things shared today.  Kellie's daughter is finally "free" to date and move on with her life.  Lorraine and Crystal have daughters on missions and Tammy is leaving this week to pick up her son from his mission.  My family is doing great and so we were all up on the Roller Coaster of life today.

Today I wanted a picture of each friend individually.  With two of my friends passing recently I really cherish the pictures we have together.

I'm excited to celebrate another year of life.  This has been a great year.  I have had so much fun with my family and friends.  The years seem to fly by and my numbers are quickly moving up. (age)  The last five years have flown.  Life is good and I am truly blessed and very happy!  I'm thankful for all the good times and even for the hard times....so many lessons to learn always.

0 comments: