Unusual Things
Stolen from: My Random Randomness go Here for more on this
bed with? Larry....only Larry!
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat? Crepes and
Coffee in Bear Lake
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? I never
ever consume alcohol!
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips? I love eyes!
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law? Fine Arts
6. Best kind of pizza? I like all pizza but Larry would say
marinara from Italy.
7. Is your bedroom window open? closed right now but opened
at night.
8. What is in store for your future? more grand babies!
9. Who was the last band you saw live? America...a few months
ago.
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick? No...I'm
not very good that way.
11. Any historical figures that you envy? nope
12. How many songs are on your iTunes? I'm so not up to date
with all that and I'm not sure.
13. What brand of digital camera do you own? I have a little Sony,
cyber shot and a nice Nikon.
14. When was the last time you got a good workout? hmmm...I
can't remember. That's not good, I know!
15. Are you experienced? experienced how? I am an
experienced wife, mother and gramma!
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Maurices
17. Are you a quitter? The only thing I remember quitting was an
Adult Spanish Class that was suppose to be for beginners...I was
truly the only beginner and felt so dumb that I quit.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Since we were just listening to these on our boat this weekend
and I still like them I will say....Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash!
19. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of? Probably all
of them at times!
20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what
they were? haha YES!



0 comments:
Post a Comment