Thursday

the Malone's and the Mandarin

We haven't gone out with the Malone's for quite some time and we figured it was time to go again.  Larry had made arrangements with Matt.  (I like when Larry makes the arrangements)  We picked them up and Larry made Kathy decide where we should go.  She came up with Chinese food and Matt came up with the Mandarin in Bountiful.  Neither Larry or I had been to the Mandarin and so off we went.  I don't mind going a little further when we are with friends.  It gives us more time to visit with everyone.  We loved the Mandarin!  It was worth the drive and the little wait!  I was impressed with the size of the wontons that we ordered for an appetizer....they were the biggest wontons I had ever ordered and very good.  We ordered for meals and we all shared.  Everything was yummy.  We had a veggie lo main, honey-walnut shrimp, lemon chicken, and a beef dish.  I liked trying so many different things.  I will want to go back to the Mandarin for sure.
We enjoyed visiting with the Malone's.  Matt and Kathy are great people and friends.  It's fun catching up.  I'm glad that Larry made this dinner date happen.  It was a nice evening for us all.

0 comments: