A gal that made a difference...that loved and served everyone....that was loved by everyone she met...that was one of the Best to Ever be Born....Buffey Andrews. Buffey passed away during her sleep early this morning...the way we all hope to pass from this life. Buffey woke up on the other side of the veil and I like to imagine her doing so. Thinking of her expressions and maybe a comment or two make me smile. Buffey Made a Difference in This World! Her "dash" was filled with listening, teaching, serving, doing, laughing, blessing others. I consider Buffey a great friend. We never went to lunch, we never visit taught each other but I knew she loved me and cared about me as I did her. (we did attend a few plays together) We laughed and joked and shared our testimonies with each other. I am going to miss checking the bench at church to see if she is there. I loved watching her...she glowed! I am going to miss hearing her sing, and hearing her testimony, and hearing her express her feelings of frustration, and her feelings of joy.
I received many calls today asking if it was really true? It doesn't feel true. It feels like a bad dream that our whole ward is having...I wish it were only a bad dream. I'm happy for Buffey....I know she's happy! I bet she had no idea the impact she had on so many....but I think she might know now. I'm thankful to call this sweet gal my friend! Life isn't going to be the same without her....she was such a blessing!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment