Sunday

Lantzen's Home

Kind of a crazy day.  We learned of Buffey's passing this morning which kind of makes everything blurry.  McKay Wilding was speaking before he left for his mission to Russia and an hour later Lantzen was speaking about his mission.  I chose to attend Lantzen's report.  Mallory is like family to me and I know that their friends are like their family too. Neither Glen or Mal have family close by and so I wanted to go and support them.  I love Mal and her family.  I love Lantzen who just happens to be a terrific kid in every way.  Lantzen has always been so happy and kind and super talented.  He served a wonderful mission and I'm glad we chose to support him.  Our ward was there for each other and for the Andrew family and the Wildings have a ton of support so I'm sure I made the right choice.  I'm so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I'm so thankful for Wonderful Friends.

0 comments: