Tuesday

Celebrating Kellie

I call these gals the Hooper Honey's because they are sweet and fun.  I really enjoy getting together with these gals to celebrate our birthdays.  Today we celebrated Sweet Kellie's.  I remember when we were celebrating "50"...how time flies.  Kellie is such a sweetheart and much stronger than she thinks.  Her testimony is huge and she is a good example of "Following Christ".  Today I heard her briefly say that some people don't think she's nice.  I say....some people just don't like nice people and will try to knock them down however they can.  I hope Kellie doesn't believe the negative people but rather the people that love her especially Heavenly Father.  Heavenly Father loves her and knows her best and I am positive He is very pleased with everything she does and the life she lives.  I love my friends and the friendships we share.  Friends are such great gifts!  Happy Birthday Kellie!

0 comments: