1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? I love dressing up like Glinda the Good Witch. Most people know her name and being Glinda makes me happy.
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? Ketchup and Mustard would be enough but I also like lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. No onions!
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? Do YOU Mr. President feel good about the decisions you have made?
4. It’s your first day of vacation, what are you doing? NOTHING! WooHoo....sometimes nothing is good!
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? Popcorn.....it just goes with being at the movies right? I also like junior mints...frozen is better.
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? probably pop-up ads. You can't help but see them. The spam emails are easier to avoid and delete.
7. What do you think Captain Hook’s name was before he had a hook for a hand? Probably Captain Cook but really why does that matter?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors? I go for Rock!
9. Let's say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up’ swear word? Son of a Nutcracker or Shisk-kabob! I started saying Shisk-kabob in high school when I was cleaning up my little potty mouth and it worked great. Son of a Nutcracker comes from "Elf" and Kimleighel uses it all the time so that might pop out as well.
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? A place that is too loud. I am loud enough but will adjust to my surroundings. I like quiet unless it's in a bowling alley then I think it's weird. I walked away and got thinking Loud Places are usually because there's a lot going on which usually means fun so that would be different.
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person? Honesty! I love the thought of Liars pants being on Fire. I have issues with trusting others because so many people are dishonest.
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter? Suckers and Jaw Breakers. There should also be a Big Jar of Pickles for a Nickel.
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city? There's the four way stop by the elementary school that might be. Or possibly the Cemetery or Hooper Park. That's all I can think of in good 'ol Hooper.
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other? Sport statics....I really could care less about what happened or is happening is most sports. I think sports in general get too much attention. I don't mind sports but when I see people get so caught up in them and even let it affect their emotions I think it's too much. If it's enjoyable that's good but when other emotions start coming out ....
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test? One time! I do believe it was easier back when I took the test. We even talked to a guy that worked at DMV and he said the tests needed to be made over and just ask the questions without being so tricky. Do you know it or not?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose? Caramel. I would have said Hot Fudge years ago but as my body changes it seems to make my tummy hurt if I get too much of it....and I always like too much.
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life? Sugar....sad but true....I love sugar and eat too much of it.
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? Back at an earlier time of my life I would keep the envelope with the $50 and not chance it. But now, I would chance it and hope for the $500 but wouldn't worry too much if I got the one with nothing. I guess the risk would be worth it to me.
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet? TV for sure. I don't even watch it but I rely on the internet daily.
20. What is your highest level of education? I'm not finished....Mothers never are right? I graduated from High School and didn't from College but have learned so much by staying at home and running it.
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it’s been? It's over $3 again but has been close to $4.
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid? I didn't have one but would have liked a metal one with a cute picture on it. I ate school lunch and actually liked it.
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur? Right now a Housekeeper would be wonderful.....but then again so would a cook. I think Housekeeper though.
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic? Traffic for sure. I get claustrophobic and would go crazy. At least being trapped in traffic you have space around you and air.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This looks fun! I may have to play!
you should :)
Post a Comment