Friday
Food 4 Thought Friday
Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ How do you spend your evenings when you have no where to go? That's when I really love to read but it doesn't seem to happen often enough. I also blog in the evening if I am home.
Lunch ~ Name three of your favorite restaurants located anywhere and three of your favorite that are local. Captain George's Seafood Buffet in Virginia is really yummy! PF Changs in Provo, Macaroni Grill in SLC. Around here I love LaFerovia, Long Horn Steak House, Texas Roadhouse, and Ruby River. I really love Sizzler too!
Dinner ~ What gets neglected the most at your home in the cleaning department? Walls and Light Fixtures. I kind of forget about them until I can see the dirt.
Midnight Snack ~ What are some of your hidden talents? Music...so hidden I really can't claim it but I love music and wish I could play the piano or sing. I have learned that being a friend is a talent that was hidden or at least not recognized for many years. I am also sensitive to others feelings and the spirit.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Let YOUR Light Shine!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Posted by Dawn at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Dawn your hidden talents are NOT hidden - all those are VERY evident! You are an amazing friend to all you know and radiate light and happiness and your sensitivity is what makes you a good friend! Love your answers!
I was totally having fun with my "hidden" talent list. None of mine are actual talents - just silly quirks of mine! lol
Love Texas Roadhouse as well!! I am just now learning to play the piano... its not going so well...but I will figure it out!! Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment