3 (or more, or less!) things...
1. ...you cannot live without. My Savior...knowing he is there and always will be there for me. My hubby and family. Food....I really like food too.
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. Old clothes that hang in my closet and old shoes. My craft supplies that I used years ago. Decorations that I have had for years.
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week. Buying discounted Easter candy and gifts for our late Easter Egg hunt next Sunday. Taking dad to the VA Hospital for a few appointments. Picking up the grands from School a few days and letting them all sleep over on Friday.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week. I went to the Temple. Took a few friends to lunch. Went and visited a friend that had a knee replaced and took her a little gift so that she knows we care.
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.' My hubby recently put this thought in my mind...I would really enjoy new furniture for the family room. Some new clothes. Something always on my "wish list" is for my kids and their families to be happy and healthy.
6. ...you would like to change about yourself. I wish I could lengthen my torso...I have such a short waist. Lift my left eye lid so it didn't droop...however that is hereditary. I would also straighten my back so it wouldn't hurt.
7. ...you like about yourself. I like my smile. I have a kind and caring heart. It's easy for me to make and keep friends.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing. Nothing....it is the end of the day and I have done all that I have needed to do.
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization. Oh crud...there is more than three. My laundry room, closet and garage could really use some major organizing.
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment