Thursday
Justin is 32
At this point in my kids life I have to take a second and think about their age. I feel like saying "15"...it's weird to acknowledge the actual age because it doesn't seem like that could even be possible. Justin is an awesome son and a fabulous husband and daddy. Justin has always been a hard worker and continues to be as he provides for his family. He loves serving the Lord and the people around him. He has such a kind heart. Justin has always been the kind of kid that would give everything he has to someone else if he thought it would make them happy. He's funny and witty and tender and talented and kind and adventurous and pretty much wonderful! I'm very blessed to have him for my son. Kid's are such a blessing and my kids have truly made me a better person! I love Justin! ♥
Posted by Dawn at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment