Friday

Hats

Life is all about hats. As a mom I have tried on and worn many hats. Some hats get more use than others at different times along our journey. Lately my taxi hat has been pulled out and I'm getting a lot of use from it. I am putting quite a few miles on my car each week picking up kids and making sure everyone is where they need to be. The gas gauge moves noticeably quicker lately. I had a neighbor once tell me that he wished he had a dollar for every time I drove up and down my road. 😄 I wish I did too.....I'd be rich!

I'm glad that I have so many hats. I have learned a lot with each hat. I am thankful that I am able to get my kids and grands where they need to be. I love my "job" and all the hats it requires. Right now I'm glad for my taxi hat even though it is worn it still has lots of use left in it. I'm thankful for my nice taxi that is dependable and comfortable....and I am thankful for the people I get to pick up and drive around.  They are the biggest blessings of my life!

0 comments: