Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? I am kind of interested in going to Japan or China. I probably wouldn't even like those places though because of all the people...I really like open spaces and my space...however I love people watching so.....☺
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? I am kind of interested in going to Japan or China. I probably wouldn't even like those places though because of all the people...I really like open spaces and my space...however I love people watching so.....☺
Lunch ~ Metaphorically speaking, what is the most important tool in your tool box? Kindness immediately came to my mind. Kindness isn't hard and it makes such positive influence on everyone.
Dinner ~ If you could be anybody besides yourself for one day who would you be? This is hard...I really can't think of anyone. There are a few people I think would be fun to meet...Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Jimmy Fallon, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres. So maybe for a day it might be fun to be one of them! Or possible a Broadway Singer and Dancer......***After thinking for awhile really think I would like to be the Prophet for just a day...the day he goes to the Holy of Holy's room and visits with God. ♥
Midnight Snack ~ Name something nice someone did for you today and something nice you did for someone else. I was with Carla and so it was her that brought our bowling team little candles just because. Carla also made some cookies and sent me home with a few. They were yummy. I gave Carla a pizza since we just had a few delivered that we had bought from some friends. I also showed the friend that delivered our pizza where another person lived. I had to drive separately and have her follow because her car was full of pizza's. I helped Virginia put away all her "palm trees" after SNAP. I gave Nikki a ride home from SNAP. I tipped the gal that makes our lunches at bowling today since I will be gone next week. ($20 because she is wonderful)
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Be Kind! Be Kind to Yourself and those around you! Kindness Really Does Matter! Also after a little extra thinking I am going to add another little recipe for just this week~Snot Happens....do what you can to get rid of it and carry on! For a week I have been congested and coughing and hacking and blowing and wiping away tears from all the coughing, hacking and blowing. And I thought....sometimes "snot" happens. Sometimes our kids are snots. Sometimes we are snots. Sometimes are friends or strangers are snots. We need to do what we can to get rid of the "snot" in our lives. I have been taking decongestants and praying a lot. Not allowing others to "snot" on us and affect us shows respect for ourselves. My son stood up to someone that was giving him "snot" and being a super "snot" and I was proud of my son. We need to stand up for ourselves and carry on. Which takes us right back to my first recipe for the week....Be Kind...Kindness Matters!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



1 comments:
Let's go to China and Japan together and then we can people watch! Thanks for playing! Loved all your answers as I always do!
Post a Comment