Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
   
Breakfast ~ Where does your mind wander when there is nothing pressing on it? It seems like there is always something pressing....so much to always do, when to do it, what needs done first.  However when I am away and away from everything pressing I always find that my thoughts are of my kids and grands.  I've noticed that recently but it has always been true.  They are who I think of when the distractions are gone.
Lunch ~  What is one of the hardest things you do each day? Deciding what needs to get done and what can wait.  I really have a hard time in the middle of the day because I get tired and require a power nap but seldom get one so pushing through until the tired wears off is also hard.
 
Dinner ~ 
When did you last feel fear? Why? The most fear I have every felt is when Jared was lost. (2011) I have never experienced anything like that before.  I was trying so hard to have faith in God and His will but also feared that His will wasn't what I wanted. I knew how much I really was fearing...when I heard the strange noise escape me when I saw him again.


Midnight Snack ~ Was there something you felt inspired to do this week and did it?  Didn't do it? What were the results?  I felt inspired to go visit Paul and Debbie after Paul's dad passed away.  They were happy that we came to visit them and express our love to them and their dad.  I also felt inspired to invite Roger over for dinner since Carla is away...I invited Paul and Debbie too.  (I hope they won't mind all the noise)


Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  Trust Yourself!  I tell my kids that often and this week it hit me that I need to remind myself of that every now and then too.  I have been bugged about my other calling and have prayed my guts out and asked for forgiveness for murmuring and being so unsettled about it.  I prayed that I could just be at peace with it and let it go.  I even went to the Temple and prayed some more.  The  answer came that I was unsettled because it isn't right at this time.  It could be but since I am serving in the Special Needs and the Stake Presidency had told me to be released from my ward callings that is what I am suppose to do.  I knew that when I receive the call but felt guilty when the Bishopric member said I wasn't busy on Sundays, plus the fact we our told never to turn down a calling.  Immediately after accepting the call I knew it was wrong of me to do.  I had flash backs of other times that the call wasn't right at the time and how quickly those callings were changed.  I also thought that if my friend asked me to sub I would do it without hesitation and so I will serve for the time until a new teacher is called....but I just thought....Trust Yourself and Your Feelings....especially when we are trying very hard to be guided by the Holy Ghost and let our Savior guide us.  It's not a bad thing and I believe that's what gets us confused some times...but after coming to the realization that I need to be released from this calling soon gave me peace....exactly what I was praying for.

0 comments: