Wednesday
Count Your Blessings
There is so much in our life to be thankful for~yet, so often our focus is on our hardship and trials. By taking time each week to focus on our blessings I know we will notice a positive change in our lives. Even in our trials there are blessing....we need to look for them.
One blessing I am grateful for today. Medicines that help us when we aren't up to par. I am very congested and very grateful for meds that break and dry that gunk up.
An experience I have had that was a blessing to me. I had a miscarriage between Jaydan and Kimleighel. At the time it wasn't a blessing at all but I learned that God is in charge of who comes to our family and when.
One Gospel Principle that is a blessing to me. Tithing. I learned at an early age that tithing is a blessing and insurance to us in our lives. 10% isn't much when we are still left with 90%
Something I have done to bless another. I served on a board for the Festival of Trees for a few years. All the profits went to the Primary Children's Hospital. I provided treats, gifts and my time every year while serving.
Who was a blessing to me this week? Lorraine Mead, our Primary President and my dear friend. She has listened to me and understood me and expressed her love for me more than once this week.
Posted by Dawn at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment