Monday

The Ghost Team

About a month ago one of the ladies at bowling asked me if I thought I could make a stuffed ghost to represent the "ghost team".  The ghost team is the opposing teams scores minus ten from their average.  We have an odd number of teams and so a "ghost team" is needed so everyone can still bowl each week.  Really you just bowl against yourselves and if you get your average no biggie because the ghost team takes 10 pins below your average.  Any way...Carla and I got together today and we came up with a few cute ghost.  Carla couldn't figure out how I was going to make them stand but I had it figured out in my head and it worked!  I think they turned out pretty cute and now Carla and I are even thinking we might want to make some for Halloween!  I'm pretty sure the gal that asked me to make them is going to be pretty happy with the results...they are "boo-tiful"!

0 comments: