Being a human we have the tendency to have addictive behaviors. When we like something we want more. I think it's just part of being human. Some of the things I have been addicted to that come to mind right off the bat are: Chevron Cars...I started buying them when Jaydan was small and had to get everyone. I still have those cars and notice that there have been many new ones made and a part of me still wanted to go buy them. Rubber Stamps...I have hundreds...why? because I was addicted to them. I don't use many of the stamps I have but get panicked at the thought of getting rid of them. I know I have had other addictions but those are the ones I thought of right away.
I didn't add chocolate to the list because like this picture says it is addicted to me....Chocolate finds ME...it wants ME, it loves being stored in my drawers and cupboards and consumed by ME and My Friends. I feel blessed to be addicted by Chocolate. I hope that I make Chocolate as Happy as Chocolate Makes Me. I love being addicting....it makes me feel happy! If you are not addicted to Chocolate you should be. Chocolate makes you happy. It calms a troubled heart. It coats the mouth like nothing else can. Chocolate changes life. After you become addicted to Chocolate, Chocolate becomes addicted to You...and there is not many things in life that will make you feel better.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment