Friday
Food 4 Thought Friday
Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ If today was your last day on earth, what would you do right now? I would write my hubby, kids and grands a note expressing my love for them. I would also want to write notes to my friends that matter so much to me. I would leave a list of my passwords for my family so they could get on my blog, face book and email. I would blog one last post expressing my love for life and God. I would share some of the important things I have learned...the easy things that make life more enjoyable like: simplifying, smiling, positive thinking, trusting the Lord in all things, keeping the commandments and how they aren't restricting but freeing. I would share about families and staying close to each other and always loving and supporting each other and honoring our differences instead of making fun of our differences. I would pray for peace as I leave this world and enter the next. I would be Happy!
Lunch ~ How do you deal with stress? It depends what is stressing me. Sometimes I get frustrated and angry and no matter what is stressing me I usually cry. I always pray and pray hard that I can find the positive and focus on the good...that I can accept the now and still feel peace. Most of the time I eat...I'm a stress eater! Usually the things I eat, my comfort foods are full of calories and not good for you but for some reason I find comfort in food. I always talk about the stress in my life. I'm sure when the stress involves my family they don't appreciate that I talk but I never try to put them down and will even express that. I also feel that sharing the stress with others helps them realize that we all have "stuff" that stresses us out and no one is alone no matter how wonderful my life might appear to others.
Dinner ~ Name your top pet peeves.
*Dog Poop on our lawn since we don't own a dog....grrrrrrrr
* I despise chewed gum...it totally grosses me out.
* LDS Immodesty...when leaders preach about modesty but aren't
*When others don't clean up after themselves.
*The garbage left on the counter right above the garbage can (how hard is it to open and drop?)
*Letting stinkers in the bedroom.
*Being interrupted when I am reading or blogging
*Laundry not being brought down every day
*"poop" talk (any kind of talk about poop gags me)
"Being punctual
*Meaning what you say and being Honest (11)
Midnight Snack ~ When was the last time you did something just for yourself and what did you do? Monday I went and got a pedicure. I just went by myself and enjoyed every minute of it.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) To Appreciate the Past and cherish all the wonderful memories. Be glad you had the time with others that you did and the experiences that you had. Even be glad for the challenges and the things you learned from them. Cherish the Present! Enjoy the ones you love and the health you have because things change so quickly. Make Fun Happen Every Day! Accept the Future....things will be different and maybe not like we planned (probably not) but we need to accept the things in store for us trusting in the Lord.
Posted by Dawn at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love your recipe for the week! True stuff! And as far as the poop talk....LOL. Sorry If I have ever grossed you out with my poop talk! You would not like to be a long distance runner because we frequently talk about that! hehe
Thanks for playing!
I just don't the details of "poop" :D
Post a Comment