Tuesday

We Worry

Bennett called me Monday night and nicely told me that him and mom worry about me.  He had called me while I was in Disneyland and just laughed when I told him where I was.  I really don't think at this age I need to keep my mom or brother posted on my whereabouts but apparently they would still like me to.  He was funny though and told me that he loved me and to be sure and call more.  He also let me know that he would be leaving soon to head back to Arkansas and from there to Texas to work.  I pulled myself together on Tuesday and took him some left over tortellini soup and some scotcheroo's.  Bennett loved the soup and the treats.  I love Bennett.

He has helped clean up the back yard a lot. He trimmed the apple tree and took down the green house my dad built.  He borrowed a trailer from Larry to haul stuff off and I'm sure my mom really appreciates all his help.  We didn't make it up much to see Bennett while he was here this time.  I'm thankful for the times we did get to visit with him though.  He is such a happy soul....one that has truly learned from his past.

0 comments: