Monday

still moving forward

I was asked to sub on Monday for Carla's Friday bowling team.  Since her and Robin were gone instead of pre-bowling they were getting together to bowl on Monday instead.  The captain of their team forgot she had a doctor appointment and so she called me to bowl.  I thought it would be a good thing to get me going.  I got up early and made Scotcheroo's because I meant to make them for Roger before we went to Disneyland and wanted to get them done right away.  Boy am I glad I had a plate sitting on the seat for Carla when she got in my car to ride to bowling.  Carla came out with two cute gift bags.  I figured one was for Kimleighel since Carla decided that instead of taking a shirt and jacket back that she didn't use for Disneyland she would give them to Kimleighel for her birthday.  (we had talked about that earlier and I told Carla that Kimi would love that and not think it was weird at all)  The red bag is the gift for Kimleighel!
The other bag was for me!  I can't say how nice Carla is to me.  She is always treating me to something and says I deserve it.  She said that this reminded her of Hawaii and wanted me to have it to get ready for our trip coming up very soon.  I love Coconut and Lime and I love Carla!
I'm not sure I've mentioned it on here but Carla and Roger are going with us to Hawaii.  While we were traveling to Disneyland it happened.  Carla told Roger to look for airline tickets and he did look and bought them.  I like spontaneous!  Larry and I are looking forward to showing Roger and Carla around our favorite Island.

0 comments: