Heat: 2 cups of Karo Syrup and 2 cups of sugar and bring to a boil.
Take off the stove and add: 2 cups of peanut butter and stir until well blended. (I like how everything is 2 cups...easy to remember)
Then add: 9 1/2 cups of Rice Krispies. Stir well and spread on a big jelly roll pan. (spray it first)
Melt: 1 lg bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1 lg bag of Butterscotch Chips. I melt them in the microwave and it only takes a few minutes.
Spread over the rice krispies and put in the fridge until the chocolate sets up.
cut and enjoy!
I'm also going to share the Funeral Potato recipe I like.
I use canned potato's and try to keep them on hand. I shred about four cans of potato's and put in a cake pan. (use more potato's if needed) (You could also just boil and peel potato's or use frozen ones)
Heat: 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup, 1/4 cup butter, 1 cup grated cheese, and 1 pt (2 cups) sour cream. Stir until melted and smooth.
Pour over potato's and mix up.
I cover this with grated cheese and foil and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. Easy and Fabulous!



0 comments:
Post a Comment