I didn't want to stay home though because I have done that enough lately. I figured Larry and I would do something but then a few choices came up. Our friends, The Winters had called to hang out and so did Kamryn. The Winters had initially called first but hadn't got back to us when Kam called. Either way I knew we were not staying home. If I got coughing I knew I would be able to leave. Sue did get back to me and so we went to The Winters for dinner and to play games. My kids went to watch movies with Kamryn and her family. (I love that Julie and Kevin include our families when they have a movie night...so thoughtful)
Alan loves to cook and so he cooked up some yummy fish and we enjoyed some wonderful fish taco's. Then we played cards and had banana splits for dessert. It was fun visiting with them and spending time with the Winters. Alan's sister Debbie and her hubby came too and it was nice chatting with them. I think Larry and Bishop (Debbie's hubby who's name I can't remember) chatted a lot about church stuff. When this couple was first called we bumped into them at Cherry Hill's one night. Debbie told me that she had been reading in her journal about that night and how much my words had helped her. That made me feel good....that's probably why we "bumped" into each other.
The missionaries text Larry and wanted to come over and so we ended up leaving. It was probably good though so Sue and Alan could visit with their family before it was too late.




0 comments:
Post a Comment