Love is in the Air! That's what Valentines Day is all about right? Our Home Teacher brought us by a yummy treat last night and he looked so cute carrying it I had to get a picture. ☺ Valentines Day is a day to remember others and show a little extra love to them. We appreciate the extra love shown to us.
I made my grands and the kids still home a little gift of love. I gave away my molds that I was wanting to use but still had my funnel and so I made kisses. I wish I could put the foil around them better but oh well they still turned out cute and we will deliver them tomorrow. I know each little will "Love" our little gift to them.
It's a tradition to take my Mom and Linda to Chili's for their Birthdays. We only get ribs because that is also a tradition. It's the only time I ever order ribs but I sure do enjoy them. Susan and I each ordered 1/2 a rack but the Birthday Girl's got the full. They had enough for dinner. We ordered a meal for Bennett to go so my mom could enjoy her ribs and Bennett wouldn't be jealous.
I wasn't going to save the silly pictures and Linda wanted me to delete them but they are part of the fun memory we made today. They make me smile. We have a good time together. I love the one of my mom in the center on the bottom. The workers brought her and Linda ice cream and sang to them and my mom was thrilled. She clapped along. I think she is enjoying being 78...heck you might as well enjoy where you in life!
Carla and Robin came to my house when I got home and we made Valentine Candy Grams. It was a lot more fun making them together. I am glad that Carla had the idea and I know that Larry will be thrilled with his. Robin made her sons each one and she was so funny making up sayings to go with all the Candy bars. She didn't use all the sayings and we didn't either but I sure laughed. Robin is funny! I think they all turned out really cute. I enjoyed the few hours we spent together making them. Hooray for Friends! We used Science Fair boards which worked out great.
Jaydan doesn't like going to dinner on Valentines Day and so we went tonight. Places were still busy but not as bad as they will be tomorrow. He chose to go to ABC Mandarin and here it is a few hours later and I am still so full. I barely made a dent in my meal but it filled me. Jared was happy to finish my left overs. (I'm sure going out to lunch was part of the reason I got full so fast)Braxton and Kelsi went to the hospital hoping to have their baby but they were sent home after a few hours. I think Kelsi is just so ready to meet little Sadie Lou that it's driving her crazy. I just figure she's not quite ready yet and we all need to be patient. The doctor said he would start Kelsi on Sunday is she wants which is only a week early. I think it might be best just to let nature takes its course. It all brings back memories of when I went to have my babies. ☺ Fun Times!







4 comments:
When I read your blog in Bloglovin' it won't let me comment.
So I went in it the right way! hah
I AM SO HAPPY YOU PLAYED!!! It will make it worth doing if others actually play along! I loved reading your answers! It's fun to get to know people in other ways than just what they post about their lives. Glad you made some RK treat Kisses too! I am now going to save ALL of my RK treat molds because SOMEDAY I WILL have grands that I will be wishing I still had them - so thanks for the tip! lol You are so loved by so many. You really are one special woman and I'm so happy you are part of my life. I feel very blessed to "get" to have you as a close friend on this earth's journey. I just love ya!
THIS was supposed to be on the FOOD 4 THOUGHT FRIDAY post! I will copy and paste and put it on that one so you can delete from this one. I tell ya that Bloglovin' messes everything up! Hah
And the comment for this one ended up somewhere else too! Gah! I will let you figure it out! hehe Maybe I could start a game......match the random comment with the post! hah!
Hope you are having FUN (without me =( ) in Disneyland!
You always make me smile my friend :) I actually could tell which comments went with what posts. Sometimes I amaze myself ;)
Post a Comment