Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday

I liked this challenge that my friend Jodi threw out on her blog.  I would not have done it before because the last few years my blog book has reached the maximum pages that it could have.  This year however I decided that instead of stressing about cutting back my posts to use less pages I would just make 2 books a year and divide the year in half.  That way I can add a few more thoughts or pictures if I want and it won't matter.  So here we go...
Food 4 Thought Friday~This week's questions:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast What are your weekend plans?  It is Valentines this weekend which also means it's Jaydan's birthday and so we have some celebrating to do.  Jaydan would rather go to dinner for his birthday on and day other than his birthday to avoid the crowds.  I'm not sure where he will choose to go but I know it will be enjoyable spending time with our birthday boy.  It's enjoyable for me to watch that little son of mine put away the food.  He can eat a lot!  I will also be delivering Valentines to my grands.  I am going to make Rice Krispy Treats shaped like bears or hearts or dinosaurs or whatever I decide.  I'm sure there will be a variety.  (added later...I was going to have a variety until I looked for the molds and couldn't find them.  I believe they went to the DI since I hadn't used them for awhile.  I must have been in a cleaning mood.  That's why I hate getting rid of stuff....eventually you will need it and wish that you had it.) So...Rice Krispy Treats shaped like a "kiss" is what my grands will be getting....I didn't get rid of the funnel.

Lunch Where would you go right now if you had no other obligations?  I would go to my mom's and stay all night watching movies with her and eating popcorn.

Dinner What brought you great joy this week?  My family and friends always bring me joy.  I love when my kids come home and look for me.  I love when the grands see me and run to me and give me great big hugs.  Sometimes they even jump and wrap their little legs around me so they aren't touching the floor.  Even the babies get excited to see me and will reach for me.  Another thing that brought me great joy was going to SNAP!  Ryan ran to me and gave me the biggest and tightest hug and looked into my eyes while smiling his big, cheesy smile and said: "I like You".  A few people I haven't seen for years also grabbed me and hugged me.  It took me a minute on a few to remember them.  Connor squealed when he saw me and opened his arms for a hug.  He hugged me so tight it almost hurt. ☺  Being L♥ved brings me Joy and brightens my spirit!

Midnight Snack What is your favorite dessert of all time?  Hands Down....I love Cookies more than any other dessert.  I like all kinds of cookies but the best ones are soft and have chocolate chips that melt in your mouth.  Natalie made some last week that were perfect!  I loved breaking them apart and watching the chocolate spread.  I even like store bought cookies but have to dunk them in milk.  mmmmmm! I ♥ Cookies!  Cookies with Chocolate are always best!  Anything with Chocolate is pretty darn wonderful!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  This week I will have to say the we must forgive ourselves for doing dumb, thoughtless acts.  Just because we make mistakes once in awhile those mistakes do NOT define us.  They make us realize we still have to work hard at doing the right thing and that we are going to fall short every now and then.  So be kind to yourself by forgiving yourself.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

When I read your blog in Bloglovin' it won't let me comment.
So I went in it the right way! hah
I AM SO HAPPY YOU PLAYED!!! It will make it worth doing if others actually play along! I loved reading your answers! It's fun to get to know people in other ways than just what they post about their lives. Glad you made some RK treat Kisses too! I am now going to save ALL of my RK treat molds because SOMEDAY I WILL have grands that I will be wishing I still had them - so thanks for the tip! lol You are so loved by so many. You really are one special woman and I'm so happy you are part of my life. I feel very blessed to "get" to have you as a close friend on this earth's journey. I just love ya!