A little feast without the calories!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast: What is your current favorite song? How Great Thou Art...it might not really be my favorite but I often find myself singing or humming it throughout the days. I really like the Happy Song by Pharrell Williams too....it makes me Happy! :)
Lunch: What is something that can always brighten your day no matter what? A compliment from anyone. It might come from a comment, a card, a text or said to my face. Being told something nice works every time at Brightening my day
Dinner: What is something you feel like you have improved on the past week? Slowing down. I have been sick and really haven't had a choice but to slow down. I'm not sure I really enjoy it either.
Midnight Snack: If you could go back and change one thing this week, what would it be? If I knew how I caught this yucky cold I would go back and not catch it.
Recipe of the Week: (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Things Happen for a Reason. We might not ever know the reason but I believe there always is one. I wonder what I should be learning from being sick....patience?....simplifying?....tolerance?....compassion? There's a reason I am down....I might figure it out....and I might not!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yea! Thanks for playing! Being sick is not fun! I think your poor body is saying it needs a little rest because you do go go go so much. Just sit back and enjoy the rest and catch up all those things you never get a chance to do...like get hooked on a TV show! haha I 'm just like you - I hate to be down! Drives me nuts! But hey, my advice at least "Sounds" good! hehe
Oops forgot ! Will you leave a comment on the FOOD4THOUGHTFRIDAY post so others can go and read your answers too! I'm trying to get it back to where it was when everyone that played visited everyone else's posts. We will see if it works or not! Worth a try though!
I will leave a comment :) thanks for yours...you are usually the only one who comments on any of my posts. I'm done with being sick. As of today I am acting like I'm not....continuing on! :D
Post a Comment