Sunday

The Are You Meme


1) Are you psychic in any way? Some times I do get a feeling or prompting that one might consider psychic.

2) Are you a good dancer? I love to dance and was even on my high school drill team.  I really don't consider myself a good dancer though...I can dance.

3) Are you a good singer?  Haha...again I love to sing but for sure I know that I am not a good singer.

4) Are you a good cook? I use to say no to that question but over the years have changed my feelings about that.  I think I am a good "enough" cook.  I have even been told I am a good cook by others that I admire. So Yes... I am!

5) Are you a good artist?  I am pretty good at art and have always enjoyed it!  

6) Are you a good listener?  I haven't always been but I am getting better with age and would consider myself a good listener now. 

7) Are you a good public speaker? No...but I have spoke in Church and for a Relief Society group before so that might count a little.  It's not something I would seek after though because it makes me nervous.

8) Are you a good babysitter? Yes...I love babies and take very good care of them.

9) Are you a good mechanic? Not at all.

10) Are you a good diplomat? Nope!

11) Are you a good employee? Yes....I am dependable and a hard worker.

12) Are you a good dresser? Some say I am.  I take care of myself and try to look nice.

13) Are you a good swimmer? I use to be.  I can still swim but I'm not sure how good anymore.

14) Are you a good skier? No...I use to enjoy it but was never good.

15) Are you a good gift giver? I give a lot of gifts to others but as far as knowing the perfect gift for others I am not so good.

16) Are you a good musician? In junior high school and even my first year of high school I played the clarinet and saxophone in the bands and really enjoyed it and I was good.

17) Are you a good comedian? People laugh at me so I must be ☺

18) Are you a good cleaner? I wouldn't say so at all.  My house is tidy but never super clean.  I hate wasted my energy on things that need done all the time.

19) Are you a good actor? No....I get the giggles when I try to act.

20) Are you a good writer? I wish I was a good writer.  A few years ago I realized I do have a creative side to my brain and could come up with some interesting things.  But my skills and knowledge are not there.

0 comments: