Tuesday

Mya is 7

This little beauty is 7 years old.  Wowzers....that went fast!  Mya is such a sweet little girl.  She's smart and kind and so stinkin cute.  I asked Mya what a few of her favorite things were and as she told me I thought she is so like me when I was little.  Her favorite color is purple.  She loves pasta and especially alfredo sauce.  She wants to be an artist when she grows up and loves to draw.  She likes to do puzzles (like her daddy).  She likes recess.  She likes playing house and dressing up.

Mya is a nice big sister.  She helps Parker and Macie and is so kind to them. Mya has so much faith.  She knows that Priesthood blessings work and will ask for them when she needs them.  She knows that Heavenly Father hears and answers her prayers.  She always remembers to pray.  Mya is obedient and loving.  Mya is a Sweetheart!

0 comments: