I met the Fun Bunch for Lunch at Brixton's. They serve all kinds of baked potato's. It was yummy and seeing everyone again was wonderful. I loved that Chris just came even though she said she really didn't get ready. (I worry too much about being ready) I always enjoy our visits. I love the support we all are to each other. Two hours wasn't enough but we all had other things to do. I had to get Jared to the Ortho.
For Christmas our kids gave Larry and I tickets to the Jazz game. We haven't been to a game for a really long time and truthfully I only knew one of our players. I use to know them all and really enjoyed watching them. I'm not so interested anymore. It was fun to go though and spend time with my hubby. The Jazz lost but the day was a winner!
(we took pictures with my phone and some of the shots weren't meant to happen but too funny to leave out. Larry did mean to chop my head off...that wasn't a mistake)





1 comments:
Twas fun! But you're right two hours isn't enough! Tell Carla to get on those movie days! =) I am so happy you are giving her the VT messages or actually visiting her!!!
Post a Comment