Since it was our last night with the grands (on Monday) we took them to get treats for Family Home Evening. They were so excited and cute we let them get two. I think Zaden ended up picking three but wouldn't take the mini m&m's when we got because he knew he already had two. These littles were so much fun to have and we really enjoyed them this last week.
Wednesday started out great. My visiting teachers came and I had time to do things at home. The only other thing on my calendar was piano and tending cute Jordyn. (I borrowed the pic since I didn't take one) Well...I got distracted and forgot piano. Larry sometimes puts me in the middle of the kids, or at least I feel responsible to make sure they do the things he wants them to do. I made sure Jared fed the cows right after school. I let Kimi take my car to work while I stayed home to quiz Jared on driving. (Larry said he was going to every night...I think he might have forgot) I got a text from Natalie asking if we were coming. For some reason I get really bugged with myself when I forget things like this...especially since I was planning on it and then forget. It really bothers me...I have done it with ortho appointments too. UGH! I jumped in Larry's truck and took Jared and then we picked up Jordyn. Larry called and teased me about forgetting and mentioned that maybe I should write it on my calendar by the sink. I didn't think it was funny and I was still stressed about it. So, Larry came home with a bad attitude. I was sure he was mad at me for not thinking his teasing was funny. Welcome Home!
The night got better because we had cute little Jordyn. At first she was smiling and then just started crying. I thought she was still tired since we had woke her up to bring her. We tried getting her to sleep but that wasn't working and so even though I thought it was a little early to feed her I did anyway. That was what she wanted. She was hungry. She is a cute baby and interacts with everyone. It was fun having her and snuggling her. I'm so thankful for my little grands!
***Thursday after bowling Larry wanted to go Christmas Shopping. What's up with that? The guy never wants to go shopping. We just went to a few stores and called it good. I got the wood I need for the grands temple pictures. We got Kimi and Jaydan each an outfit and Jared a shirt. He's tall and thin and the store we were at didn't have his size pant. We got Larry a pair of tennis shoes and that's about it. I also get Larry to go in Joann's Craft store with me to pick up some beads for SNAP..I am over a craft in a few weeks.





3 comments:
You are one busy woman! But busy with grands would be a huge blessing so enjoy every minute! I'm still waiting for that blessing and may be too old to enjoy when (if) it ever happens! Yours sure are cute!!!
I forgot to tell you that you should have told me you were going to Maddox and maybe I would have crashed your party! Or at the very least ran over and said HI! I think it's time we do a Sista lunch at Maddox! It's been like three years!
You would enjoy my grands Jodi 😊. Are you surprised that I forgot to tell you we were eating at Maddox? Heck and it would have been hard to find us....they hid us on the west side behind a wall 😊
Post a Comment