I went up to my mom's after so that I could spend the night one last time with my siblings. Really the reason was so that I could go with my sister bright and early to take Bennett to the Airport. We needed to leave at 4:00 and it just seemed like a better idea to all be at mom's instead of having to get up early and drive there. We watched the "Golden Girl's" and ate popcorn before heading to bed. Before Bennett went downstairs he was goofing off with his teeth. He ended up spitting them at me which is seriously disgusting but also funny. I'm going to miss my brothers. Terry was being picked up early too to head back to Oregon. We passed David at the bottom of the hill (Old Kar Kwik). I sure enjoyed the time we had and the memories we made. Life is constantly changing and we just got a big change.
On Friday Larry called and said that we had better run to SLC to check out the show that Justin and Brandon had trailers at. I said that would be fine but when he got home he didn't feel like it and suggested we go on Saturday. He wasn't pleased at all to hear that I couldn't because I had a play. He didn't talk much to me the rest of the night or much the next day. He did admit he was having his own little pity party. I just thought it's interesting how Satan can creep into our lives and he knows when we are vulnerable and tired...that's when he hits! Satan is the biggest jerk! Larry's party didn't last long and by the time I got home from the play he was over it.
The play was really fun. Satan was a big jerk in this play too. He's such a smooth talking liar. This was a fun play though with lots of great music. I really enjoyed being at it with Barbie, Heather, Carol, Natalie and some very cute little's. I always enjoy this fun group. I am glad I had something fun to do since the last few weeks were exhausting. Plenty of good things and plenty of hard things. The thought just came to me..."Life is to be enjoyed not just endured". We did lots of enduring and so now I am going to continue enjoying.




0 comments:
Post a Comment