***Thursday Carla brought our team soap and lotion because she is so nice. She said it was for our Birthdays. Oh and I bowled very consistent this week...156, 154, and 155 ☺
***For our Opening Social for SNAP we went to the Ogden Temple Open House as a group. It was fun going through again and I'm happy to say that I am glad that the Special Needs Activity Program is starting again. I miss these wonderful souls during the summer.
***We took dinner to this cute family since their ward doesn't even know they are there. That and the fact that we love them.
***This happened on Thursday. I was having a frustrating day and this put everything in perspective again.
***I wish my tears were pounds because I have shed a few this week.
***I taught Braxton's Primary Class about Tithing and enjoyed being around the cute kids this week. I got a text from one of the moms later saying: "While we ate dinner we asked the boys what they learned in primary today. Billy (from the class I taught) declared, "President Monson and his wife taught us..." Larry and I laughed so hard and had to share that with our kids when they came for dinner. ☺ From the mouths of babes! So cute and funny!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment