It's such a joy to have little's around. I love that every now and then I get to tend my cute grands and spend time with them. Speaking about time....Kamryn kept asking me how long she got to stay at my house and was always excited when I told her we still had hours. I love that my grands like to come to my house. I got to watch these cute girls today for most of the day until the day was almost over.
My grands are all very good and well behaved. They are all easy to have. Larry was concerned about leaving me to go help at the Temple but I reassured him that I would be just fine. I really felt that Larry needed to go serve at the Temple when he had four people call and tell him that they couldn't show up. We both felt that he needed to go serve since we are so blessed in spite of the trials we get.
Jaydan took Jared with him to Weber States game and then to a movie. (I love when my kids include each other in their activities) Kimi was upstairs at first and so I got to enjoy these cuties pretty much by myself for a few hours. Kamryn was excited to watch a few movies. I told her she could play while the movies were going but she just wanted to sit by me and watch them. Then after she watched two movies she pulled out the doll house and played. She has a cute imagination and cleaned everything up really good when she was finished playing. (I didn't even ask her) She went on and on and didn't wear down until it was after 10:00. She was getting tired and so I pulled out some blankets and got her situated on the coach...Larry came home and got cozy behind her and that pretty much took the tired right out of her. She was up and going again and fell asleep just before her parents showed up. Kam likes to tease and when she gets an opportunity she takes it. (Grandpa was that opportunity)
Baby Jordyn is such an easy baby. She is so alert and makes eye contact and will then smile. She coo'd for a few of us too. I can't get over how alert and responsive she is for being so young. What a joy to have her in our family. I loved watching Kamryn kiss Jordyn all over again and again. Kamryn loves her little sister so much. I am glad that I wasn't able to sign up to help at the Temple since our night was tonight. I'm glad that all the spots were filled and that my calendar was open when I was asked to watch my cute grand babies. I was where I was suppose to be doing the best thing I could possibly be doing.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment