I'm so glad we have this girl in our family. Julie adds so much and shares her talents with all us Ropelato's. Julie is a planner and likes doing things. However, she usually invites or includes others in her plans. She reminds me of Larry and I back in the day....maybe a little still. If we are going to go have fun we would invite others to go with us. Julie likes to be active and makes life fun.
I was really impressed that she invited Jared and her nephew over on a Friday night to celebrate turning 16. I think most people would want to have their Friday nights to themselves but Julie knows that 16 is a big deal and wanted to do a little extra for the boys. The boys had a great time and played at Julie and Kevin's until after 1:00 am and when the boys said they were done Julie brought them home.
Julie is an organizer and she is always the one that helps clean up when dinner is over. Her talents are different from the other kids and it's nice having so much talent when we are all together. I love this girl and I'm so happy that she thought my Kevin was cute and wanted to date him. I'm glad Kevin thought the same about her. They are a great couple with some very cute little's.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment