*For FHE Ivy taught us a lesson about missions and sharing the Gospel. She came up with the idea herself. She talked about the missionaries and some of things that she has learned while the missionaries have visited them. Zaden piped in with his comments too. I think they like having the missionaries to their house. Ivy had everyone draw a picture of where they went on their mission or where they would like to go. She taped them to my door after. I think she did a wonderful job. I have a few artists in the family.
*I promised Kamryn more Circus Cookies when her throat was feeling better. She reminded me on Sunday and so I went and bought all the little families a bag of each kind of Circus Cookies for a treat. The grands were all excited and Parker hugged his bag like he loved it. I'm glad I was able to add smiles to their day.
*Larry has a kidney stone or something very painful. Larry started hurting at Jerry and Darinda's on Saturday and the pain came and went the next few days. He was really hurting Tuesday night...so bad that his chin was shaking and he was crying. It broke my heart to see him in so much pain. Jaydan called his brothers to come help with a blessing. Kevin was able to come down and together, Jaydan and Kevin blessed their dad. Larry slept good that night and started passing those teeny tiny bits of stones that caused so much pain on Wednesday just as he was leaving work. Little buggers...that hurt so bad! He is still having issues with them...we hope they all pass soon! He really wants to die!
*I went to lunch with a fun bunch of gals. It's always fun but I will admit today that I felt a little out
of place. This groups 35 school reunion is this summer and so talk of it was mentioned. I'm the only one that didn't graduate with everyone else and for some reason I felt out of place. I never have before but this group was bigger today and there were a few ladies I didn't really know. It was still fun and I mostly don't care or worry about things like that. Heck...who really cares about age these days? Age is just a number....if the reunion wouldn't have been brought up I know I would have thought nothing of it. I love this group...they like to have fun and they like me! ☺ I thought about going to their reunion just to see if anyone really remembered that I graduated the year before them. (so kidding)
*I've been busy making burpies this week for Julie's little one. I meant to when I found out that she was expecting and thought about it for a few weeks and then totally forgot until her shower when others gifted her blankets and burpies...that's when it hit me. I hurried and went and bought some before I forgot again. Oopsie!
*Kimi and I went to see "Blended". It made us laugh. The music was fun and we left smiling. :)
*Had a nice visit at lunch with Mallory on Friday. I sure do love my friend Mal! She's just awesome and wonderful!






5 comments:
Oh Dawn I am so sorry you felt so out of place! I had no idea. I was gabbing so much to Lisa because I hadn't talked to her since we had our first babies and we had a lot to catch up on (but of course too many peeps to do that!) You fit right in and so don't let one year in the graduation date make you feel that way. You are part of our group and always will be! Your mom should have held you back a year and so it's her fault! lol Everyone LOVES you to pieces and you add so much to our group! I wish Kimberly would have come because then you wouldn't have felt that way!
OKAY so you crochet around those burpies! A hidden talent I didn't know about! YOU MUST TEACH ME HOW! I am dying to learn how to do those burpies! We need a weekend trip so we can all craft and just hang!
Oh and I LOVE your new template!
I will teach you to crochet on burpies....it's easy & I have taught it before. Don't get me wrong I totally enjoyed myself & enjoy everyone....the moment was short but it was there :D
Okay let's hit Kathy up again for a Bear Lake weekend and you can teach me there. Or maybe Park City......can't remember who had a condo there, but someone does. If I were brave I could ask my in laws if we could go to their cabin in Alpine WY but they have kind of set a rule of no non family members. Sad....
I would have felt the exact same way as you did I'm sure. I'm glad it only lasted a moment!
Let's remind Kathy :) bear lake would be perfect
Post a Comment