Thursday

Bowling and Burger Bar with My Boys!

During my Birthday Month I have a day with the grands and a day with my girls but I hadn't had a day with my boys except our family cook-out....so this year I decided to change that.  I love spending time with my kids and decided to plan a little time to be with my boys.  I figured it would have to be later since they work and a few have little families.  I had decided that we would get Ice Cream at 9:00. Braxton thought it would be fun to Bowl with the Boys...and so we did both.

We met at the Bowling Alley at 9:00 and bowled a few games.  It was fun bowling with my boys even though I barely made a 100 each game.  You'd think I was a beginner or something.  I think it's because I think too much these days.....should I move my thumb a little?...where should I stand?....should I release quicker or reach out and follow through?....it was obvious I was thinking too much!  Larry was the only one to make fun of me....my boys just smiled. :)

We went to Burger Bar after Bowling and got shakes.  I love my boys and love spending time with them.  I'm so thankful for each child of mine.  Each ones adds so much fun and uniqueness to our family!  I am a better person because of each of them. They each add to the "Happy" in my life!

I thanked my boys for being so good.  They said it was because they had such a good mom.  They know how to win hearts over!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

This is so great! I need to start some of these traditions! Be grateful all your boys live so close! I like that you kept it simple and something that BOYS like!

Dawn said...

I am very grateful they are close! I know you like traditions too....my birthday month is a good excuse ;)