*Went with Larry to a little luncheon to send off Bruce and Diane Jardine on their mission. (Mission Presidents in California...can't remember the mission) I was hurrying because the kids took my car to seminary and forgot to hurry home. I was stopped by two trains and ended up asking the two cars behind me to back up so I could go around since the train stopped. Good thing I went around because the train then started going the other way. I reminded myself to laugh about it since there was nothing I could do to make the situation better.
*Larry was called to the High Council.....he is going to miss his primary class. He loved teaching the eleven year olds.
*I have been subbing this summer for the Summer Bowling League. This week was crazy....my first game was a 144 which is just under my average which is 150. I was happy with that but my 2nd game was the worst I have bowled that I can remember. My first ball I would get 8 ... No kidding....I bet I got 8 on my first ball at least 7 out of 10 frames. Then my 2nd ball would get very close to the remaining pins but would miss or maybe hit one. I couldn't mark and didn't until the 10th frame when I finally picked up the 10 pin....that gave me one more ball and I threw a STRIKE! I ended with a 94! Wow....just Wow! It's not fun to sub when you bowl like a skunk. (Stinky) The last game was much better. I marked most frames and ended with a 187 ..... Almost double my 2nd game! I'm glad I ended good....much more fun!
*Larry mowed "I LOVE DAWN" in the lawn. I heard him moving because I was in the front room reading. I just thought he was mowing around the edges because I didn't think he could have mowed the back yet. I didn't think anything of it until I stood up and saw that the middle of the yard was mowed in spots...that's when I saw my name. When I went outside to talk Larry I could see the rest. Ahhh....How Do You Say I LOVE YOU?
*Tonya came and visited while I was cleaning for Julie's shower since she wouldn't be able to make it to the shower. (her family had a family reunion that day)




0 comments:
Post a Comment