Today I went to breakfast with a few fun gals. It's quite impossible to get together with everyone because we all have such different schedules. I was missing Karie and so this was planned around her. Sometimes I worry about my friends and their health. Karie has had some crazy stuff but is doing so well. It's so much fun getting together with the girls and listening to everything going on.
My life is busy and crazy at times but I don't have health issues and for that I am very grateful. We all learn to deal with the things (trials) we're given though right? We all have "stuff" but learn to handle it and it even gets to the point our "stuff" doesn't seem so big.
Davaleen is going to school and has a writing class. She wrote a few little stories and gave me a copy of them today. One was about a good friend, Jodi Wilding, who was running and ended up missing....wait....or was she really missing? (it had a twist....Jodi I will give it to you) The other one she had to write as a screen play and it was about Jared Ropelato...a missing boy scout. (makes me tear up) Dave has a gift for writing. So cool to see her going to school and enhancing her life. She helps enhance mine....all my friends do!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh so sad I missed it! Looks like it was so fun!!!! I was actually planning on coming - but didn't want to commit since Saturdays are so crazy, but things were looking good and then for the first time in I swear years...I slept in!!!! I needed it I guess! I didn't wake up until just before 9 and I knew there was no way I would get there in time. I ended up going to Ogden later anyway and so I was a bit miffed at myself for sleeping so late!
That's too funny that Dave actually wrote that story about me running! Did she give you a copy? Can't wait to read it! She is so talented!
I was really hoping that you would come...the others were hoping so too! Kathy wasn't going to go and when I went to pick up a bag she had for Dave she surprised me and said she was going...It was fun..and you were missed!
Well, I am glad to hear I was missed! That always makes one feel good! I miss Karie! And I haven't seen Shelley since the Relay for Life! I still haven't got the word out that we are going to do a monthly lunch. I need to do it! Do you think it would be insane to start it up in the summer or wait until fall now? I'm so glad Kathy was able to make it.
I posted the cookie recipe link (well let's say I tried) on my blog comments!
Ok....we could try for summer....it's not like everyone can come always anyway! Or just pick a day good for you and let's do that :)
Post a Comment