Wednesday

Movies and Food

I really enjoy Summer!  I love doing extra things with my kids.  It gets a little harder to come up with things the older they get (that doesn't break ya) but these last two kids of mine still enjoying having fun with their mom and I love spending time with them. So here's to Summer! Woot-Woot!

We were having a lazy morning and so I decided that we should go to the Movie to get us going.  Jared was all for it and Kimleighel even got out of bed and showered so we could go.  I pulled up the movies and Jared immediately chose "The Million Dollar Arm". (based on true story) He said that for the Honors Activity the kids went and saw it.  Since kids that learn different  kind of get the short end of the stick I "honored" his request and we went.  (by the way....both kids got good grades and I am proud of them for their efforts and accomplishments)  We really splurged today and we got pizza and drinks for the movie!  It was so fun sitting between these two cute babies of mine.  It was us and an old guy that sat on the front row in the whole theater. Fun for Us!  We all really enjoyed the movie....Jared really got comfy!
When we got home I cleaned the carpets in the Trailer again....this time the carpet cleaner sucked the dirt up...yesterday it didn't but gramps fixed it! (it's his)

Larry asked me out on a date and of course I took him up on it!  I love that Larry likes taking me out and spoiling me.  Larry is such a good hubby.  We went to dinner while the kids made their own and went to YM/YW.  I never get tired of going to LaFerrovia.  I love that place....our entire family does.

Everything was so yummy!  I had enough left overs for Larry's lunch....he always likes my left overs.  I'm glad because I usually have them if I eat out. (if you know me at all...you know that happens often)
Jaydan was home tonight and I don't think he liked fending for himself.  He just laughed though when we told him where we had been and why there wasn't dinner prepared.  He's such an easy going kid.

Larry told Jaydan to pick a movie out and we would watch it with him.  Before Jaydan came downstairs Larry was asleep.  Jaydan wasn't slow either...Larry was just fast at falling asleep.  The little power nap was good for him and he enjoyed the show with us.
Jaydan brought down a few different shows to choose from and I chose Friday Night Lights.  It was really good. Two good movies in one day....that doesn't happen often....or ever!
 It sure was a fun day for me.  I didn't have to cook and I got to spend time with everyone still at home.  WooHoo!!!

0 comments: