Wednesday

Kamryn's Birthday

I am so glad this little one is  in our family.  Little Kamryn is such a joy and smartie pants.  She is so funny and witty and loves to have fun.  For her birthday she told her mom she only wanted to spend the night with gramma in the trailer.  We didn't get the trailer out of storage in time so I promised Kam when we did get it out she could have another sleep over with just me.  We slept in the family room instead and watched George of the Jungle and ate treats.

Jaydan took her to dinner while Larry and I went out.  Then I took her to the store and even though she didn't want a present....she picked one out anyway.  It's so fun to have a little one on one with each of the grands.  I'm glad that Kam wanted to have sleepovers with me because now it is a tradition with each of the grands on their birthdays.
I love this girl.  She is truly a blessing and a huge bonus to our family!  I can't believe she's 6!

0 comments: