It was time for us girls to Shower Cute Kelsi with Lots of Love! Tonya told me that her and her girls would have the shower but instead of letting them do it all we agreed that they could help. I don't mind having it at my house since everyone knows where we live and by having it here no one else needs to stress about cleaning for it.
I had gone to a shower a few weeks ago and the table was set up so cute I asked if I could borrow the material. Better than just borrowing the material my friend Tammy T. came and helped me set it up. I think it looked great.
My girls helped a lot. I love having older kids...it sure makes things like this so much easier! Natalie made the invites and had lots of horns, and glittered some sticks that made it look really cute. Trichelle had a cute glittery deer plague and some shiny white horns she hung pearls from and gold book ends we used to accent the food table! All the girls (mine & Tonya's) helped with the food. I think it turned out pretty wonderful. I sure do appreciate my girls and Tonya and her girls.
I also really appreciate everyone that was able to make it to the shower. I know Saturdays are busy and we all have so much going on. I felt loved and loved introducing Kelsi to my great friends that are like family to me. Most have been my friends for most of my life. Each have loved and supported me and my family! I love them all! Larry & I have great families who are always there for us too!I always love including the kids in our celebrations. My grands quickly made themselves comfortable in the living room. They carried out the doll house and a bunch of dolls and had fun together. I love watching them enjoy each other. They were cute watching Kelsi open her gifts. They were close to her being excited for her as she opened each gift....they all love Kelsi!
We all love Kelsi. She is such a good girl. She loves Braxton and I think they will both enjoy spoiling each other. I'm so happy to have Kelsi join our family and claim her as mine! ♥








0 comments:
Post a Comment