Wednesday

My Ride for a Few Days

A month ago I got rear ended and it's finally time for my car to be fixed.  While it was in the shop I got to drive this nice Chrysler 200.  It was awesome!

I just want to say that working with Farmers Insurance was my pleasure.  The agents were so nice to me.  I had our friend, Dennis Kendrick bid my car and take pictures for the insurance company.  He did such a good job that the insurance company didn't send anyone to come and look at my car. They said that they could tell what needed fixed by the photo's.

I got a call from Steve, the agent handling my case, when I landed in Baltimore.  He called me "Dawn Marie" when he spoke to me and told me that it never happens.... for the insurance company to  bid higher than the shop fixing it but it happened and Farmers would just send me the check for their bid which was a couple hundred dollars higher than Dennis's bid.  The check actually beat me home.

Dennis actually ended up fixing my car quicker than he expected and so charged us less than his original bid. So....that little inconvenience was well worth it.  I got to drive a nice car around for a few days and came out money ahead.  I also liked hearing "Dawn Marie" again and so I added Marie to my name on Face Book.

0 comments: