Friday

Great Valentine Present!

WOW.....Jaydan is 23 years old today!  What a joy this boy has always been.  I always said that Valentines Day was the perfect day for Jaydan to be born because he has always been such a sweetheart!!!

Jaydan is one happy kid!  I can't even remember the last time I saw Jaydan sad or angry.  He is just a mellow, happy go lucky guy.  He is always joking and laughing and so fun to be around.  Jaydan is really kind to Kimleighel and Jared.  He is a wonderful "big" brother to them.  Jaydan is a terrific son and adds so much to our family.

Jaydan has always been a pretty easy kid.  I could take him anywhere with me and enjoyed having him around.  He doesn't demand much attention but enjoys it when we give it to him.  He is dependable and pretty self reliant.  Jaydan seldom asks for help with anything.  He is happy and positive and knows how to make others laugh and feel loved.

I am very thankful for this boy of mine....my little valentine! ♥

0 comments: