Thursday

Celebrating Jaydan

Jaydan preferred to go to dinner with Larry and I on a day other than his birthday.  Valentine's Day is a busy day to try and go to dinner and he chose to go a day early.  It was nice and we didn't have to wait longer than about 10 minutes.

Jaydan chose to go to Ruby River.  Tonya and Mark were there with some friends from work and so we visited with them for a minute or so.  They had finished their meals when I first saw them as I came in. They were in the parking lot still visiting when we were done.☺ It was nice running into them...we all love them!

It was fun listening to Jaydan talk to us at dinner.  He laughs a lot and has a lot to say.  I am glad that he likes sharing with us.  Jaydan has an endless pit in his stomach. The kid can put away a lot of food and always does.  I sure do love this kid of mine.  Jaydan makes me smile! ☺

0 comments: