Saturday

Winter Ball

Well Guess What?  Kimi had a dance and Larry and I were actually home this time.  We have missed the other ones she has gone to because we have been out of town.  It was fun being here and sharing Kimleighel's excitement.  She had such a great time.

Kimi asked Emmalee if she could join her group and Emmalee and her friends were kind enough to let Kimi and Jared (her date) join with them. Emmalee is such a good friend to Kimi....Emmalee always has Kimi's back.

The group went to Emmalee's for breakfast and Ice Skating.  They had lots of fun.  Then everyone went home to get ready.  Trichelle came over to do Kimleighel's makeup and hair.  I think Kimleighel is very capable herself but I think she enjoys the pampering.  She looked beautiful.  Trichelle does such a great job.  I enjoyed watching my daughters together.  I can see that as the years pass these two will continue to get closer...the 15 year age gap is already beginning to close.
Kimi was thrilled with the results.  It was exactly what she wanted.  Trichelle was relieved and very happy to hear Kimleighel express how pleased she was.  I enjoyed it all.  What a blessing my children are to me.....I adore them all!
Just before Jared came Kimleighel put on her gorgeous dress and transformed into a Princess.  She twirled and giggled and we both oooed and awwed!  It was fun snapping pictures of her.  Kimleighel is such a girlie girl!  It was only moments before Jared arrived.....causing more giggles. ☺
Jared is such a nice, polite young man.  His mom text me earlier that he was nervous but he didn't seem like it when he got to our house.  He let me take pictures and even got silly and posed for a few. I was happy to send Jared and Kimleighel off to this dance.  I was certain they would have a good time and knew they were in good company.  Jared has been taught well and is a gentleman.  He treated Kimleighel very well.....they had a wonderful time!

I'm so glad that Kimi is able to experience these fun times in her life.  This kind of thing "lights" her up. Her goodness and fun personality shines through.  Kimi is gitty and fun and this is her thing. (anything that involves nice, cute boys is usually her thing) Oh the Joys of Youth!

0 comments: