Friday

Great Day


Today Larry and I took Vicky and Derek up to their cabin in Bear Lake.  Larry wants to help Vicky get the boiler in and needed a few measurements so that the right boiler is ordered in.  When we got their he realized that the blue prints might have had the information he needed on it.  I am glad we went up there though because I wanted to see the cabin and how far along it is.  It was really nice spending time with Vicky.  I love Vicky and her family.....we all miss Dave!  What a great gift Dave left for his family.  They have so many great memories together building this cabin and staying on their lot and will continue to make more in the Cabin Dave built. (with the help of his family) It still needs to be sheet rocked and finished off but most of the work is done.  I felt Dave with us today.

While we were there I got a few awesome texts. From Julie: "He signed his rights away before the trial. Only took 1.5 hours! Kevin's adoption date with Kamryn is Tuesday, Feb. 18th at 10 am.  Kamryn will be there and they said this is a great thing to have family come it if you can make it." ☺ "Kamryn gets to have a picture with the Judge".  Kevin: "Landon terminated his rights!"  Yee Haw!!! I am so relieved and happy for everyone.  Kamryn has a BBQ already planned for the night the papers are signed.  She is learning how to spell Ropelato and is very excited herself.  Kevin is a great daddy and deserves all rights to his little Kamryn.  So thankful that Landon did the right thing!  Oh Happy Day!
On the way home Mya called to ask when she could come over for her birthday sleep over.  I told her we would be home if half an hour and that would be great.  I love having the grands sleep over for their birthdays.  Kamryn started that last year on her birthday.  It's so fun having them over and I think the kids really like it too.  Everyone is our family loves it....Jaydan and Jared really get involved and the grands love them so much.  We had a great time.  We played dolls, had mac & cheese for dinner at Mya's request, went to Jaydan's basketball game and watched Frozen on my iPad. (pretty sure it shouldn't be available but there is a sight with it so we watched it.....twice)

I need to invest in a blow up mattress for times like this.  My little camping pad doesn't cut it anymore. My bones don't like the hard surface...my back really doesn't.  However, it was fun being by my little grand and spending that time with her.  I cherish these moment's and will make them work.

(OMG) Oh My Gosh.....I am such a blessed girl! Happy~ Happy...Wonderful Day!

0 comments: